Our Approach to your Replacement Roof
We take pride in being able to serve your needs completely, and with a smile. To us, “It is All About the Experience”. We provide the most value possible by completing the job effectively and efficiently ultimately reducing the overall cost.
From the moment you decide on the style and design of your new roof, everything we do is with your convenience and satisfaction in mind. The day before a project begins, roofing materials and the trash container are delivered. On the morning your project starts, our roofers meet to go over the plan and to coordinate colors and materials with the job order. From there, the roof replacement process moves along quickly and efficiently:
• Old roof material removed – Done in phases, so that no large section is unprotected
• Roof deck inspected – Damaged decking replaced, proper roof underlayment installed
• Shingles, tile or metal installed – Always with proper amount and placement of fasteners
• Roof penetrations replaced and sealed – Sealant and paint applied where needed
• Wall flashings, ventilation replaced – These are enhanced and improved to comply with job proposal
• Cleanup – Magnets, rakes and blowers used; trash container is removed
• Inspection – Field supervisor ensures quality of work and cleanup are beyond expectations
Before we start a project, our roof replacement experts will conduct a 60-point survey to determine your roofing needs, down to the finest detail. Contact us today to set up an appointment for a free estimate on your home.